DQCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

<"Colon"/><"Lowercase Letter 'O'"/>

4 posters

Go down

<"Colon"/><"Lowercase Letter 'O'"/> Empty <"Colon"/><"Lowercase Letter 'O'"/>

Post by WallRunner Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:22 am

If you don't know me by now you should be utterly ashamed! :p

Anyway, where am I? I clicked on a link and now I seem to have ended up on some forum called "Dark Teal:Rok Graphics:Advertise your Forum @ forumansion.com" and I pretty scared.... Shocked

WallRunner
Server Admin
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

<"Colon"/><"Lowercase Letter 'O'"/> Empty Re: <"Colon"/><"Lowercase Letter 'O'"/>

Post by MrCoolfiat Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:25 am

WallRunner wrote:If you don't know me by now you should be utterly ashamed! :p

Anyway, where am I? I clicked on a link and now I seem to have ended up on some forum called "Dark Teal:Rok Graphics:Advertise your Forum @ forumansion.com" and I pretty scared.... Shocked

Hahah!!! LaughingMyButtocksOff!!!! Oh Wallrunner, I was already missing you! Smile
Welcome to DQCraft Forums!
MrCoolfiat
MrCoolfiat

http://GTPlanet.net

Back to top Go down

<"Colon"/><"Lowercase Letter 'O'"/> Empty Re: <"Colon"/><"Lowercase Letter 'O'"/>

Post by WallRunner Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:26 am

The forum background reminds me of Words With Friends on iPhone/Android...This is not a good thing

WallRunner
Server Admin
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DQuaN Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:31 am

It's cos I haven't got a banner for the forum yet. Perhaps someone could help out? It needs to follow the teal theme, say DQCraft, and have maybe a picture of a creeper on one side and Steve on the other.

DQuaN
Admin

https://dqcraft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by MrCoolfiat Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:33 am

DQuaN wrote:It's cos I haven't got a banner for the forum yet. Perhaps someone could help out? It needs to follow the teal theme, say DQCraft, and have maybe a picture of a creeper on one side and Steve on the other.

LMFAO, get Nick to help you or something.... I have no idea how these websites work anyways. XP
MrCoolfiat
MrCoolfiat

http://GTPlanet.net

Back to top Go down

Post by WallRunner Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:49 am

I DID IT!
<"Colon"/><"Lowercase Letter 'O'"/> Dqcraf10
It has the teal and the stripes and the creeper and the only steve I could finds

WallRunner
Server Admin
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DQuaN Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:20 pm

LOL!!!!

DQuaN
Admin

https://dqcraft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tlowr4 Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:57 am

DQuaN wrote:It's cos I haven't got a banner for the forum yet. Perhaps someone could help out? It needs to follow the teal theme, say DQCraft, and have maybe a picture of a creeper on one side and Steve on the other.

I'm on it, I should have one for you by the end of the week, if you'd like. Smile

tlowr4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum