DQCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banning of Joshuadaddy

2 posters

Go down

Banning of Joshuadaddy Empty Banning of Joshuadaddy

Post by tlowr4 Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:37 pm

As stated on the MineCraft! - Offical GTPlanet Server thread on GTPlanet, I request that Joshuadaddy and his little clan of noobs be banned from the server. Joshuadaddy may be bought back after an amount of time, but the rest of his folks should be delt with. I'm getting sick and tired of them all asking tons of questions about things that if they were legitametly a member of GTPlanet, and had any knowledge about that and MineCraft, they would know. I don't mind people asking questions. I like people learning. But the point is, this isn't a 'Tom, Dick, and Harry Server', this is the 'GTPlanet Server'. It needs to stay that way, the way it was before Josh and Fiat rocked up. Fiat's ok though, he ruined Thorncombe, but we'll let that slide. Twisted Evil

Earm...that's all I have to say, except this:

bounce sunny Basketball Sleep lol! afro

tlowr4

Back to top Go down

Banning of Joshuadaddy Empty Re: Banning of Joshuadaddy

Post by MrCoolfiat Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:56 am

tlowr4 wrote:As stated on the MineCraft! - Offical GTPlanet Server thread on GTPlanet, I request that Joshuadaddy and his little clan of noobs be banned from the server. Joshuadaddy may be bought back after an amount of time, but the rest of his folks should be delt with. I'm getting sick and tired of them all asking tons of questions about things that if they were legitametly a member of GTPlanet, and had any knowledge about that and MineCraft, they would know. I don't mind people asking questions. I like people learning. But the point is, this isn't a 'Tom, Dick, and Harry Server', this is the 'GTPlanet Server'. It needs to stay that way, the way it was before Josh and Fiat rocked up. Fiat's ok though, he ruined Thorncombe, but we'll let that slide. Twisted Evil

Earm...that's all I have to say, except this:

bounce sunny Basketball Sleep lol! afro

Excuse me... I wish I could say really hurtful things... but affraid
Seriously, I came before Spongey even signed up on GTP.... and I founded Thorncombe along with Whippets. So you have no right to talk like this about me, you dumbfounded steaming pile of Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven !!!
MrCoolfiat
MrCoolfiat

http://GTPlanet.net

Back to top Go down

Post by tlowr4 Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:20 pm

^^ Hey dude, I"m just messing around Laughing (not about josh's ban though, I"m serious about that)

But you've got to admit, that mass of blocks hovering in the middle of Throncombe with "[Private] MrCOOLFiat" everywhere isn't the prettiest XD. Not to mention the holes everywhere. And mines, in the main street, and lots of other stuff. Razz

tlowr4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down