DQCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All of the airports have been cleaned out

2 posters

Go down

All of the airports have been cleaned out Empty All of the airports have been cleaned out

Post by MrCoolfiat Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:36 am

In response to Dunc's "Did Nick clear it out too?", well, yes he did. I also helped him to find the hidden chests so nobody would loot them. You're welcome. Now you have a 100% item free airport. Wink
MrCoolfiat
MrCoolfiat

http://GTPlanet.net

Back to top Go down

All of the airports have been cleaned out Empty Re: All of the airports have been cleaned out

Post by tlowr4 Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:50 pm

And all the items are not yours, they are stolen. We won't thank you. You were the one looting them. Lawl, I lol at your attempts.

tlowr4

Back to top Go down

All of the airports have been cleaned out Empty Re: All of the airports have been cleaned out

Post by MrCoolfiat Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:07 pm

tlowr4 wrote:And all the items are not yours, they are stolen. We won't thank you. You were the one looting them. Lawl, I lol at your attempts.
Uhh, stfu tyne, you have no fucking idea what the fuck happened so shut your fucking mouth.
MrCoolfiat
MrCoolfiat

http://GTPlanet.net

Back to top Go down

Post by tlowr4 Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:50 pm

Needs more swear words ^^

tlowr4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum