DQCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unban Request

+2
DQuaN
Beep_Nitro
6 posters

Go down

Unban Request Empty Unban Request

Post by Beep_Nitro Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:03 am

Hello i am sorry for what I did, I lied about being 9(I'm really 14, if you don't believe me i will Skype you), I created problems, and not typing correctly. I am truly sorry Sad . I have matured and learned what I did was wrong. Honestly this is one of the best servers i have ever played. I have learned java and I am being taught privately by a bukkit developer, I can help this server with plugins and such. You guys don't know how sorry I am. Please take this under consideration! I am writing this because I am truly sorry(thank you DQuaN for giving me the idea to write this).

Beep_Nitro

Back to top Go down

Unban Request Empty Re: Unban Request

Post by DQuaN Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:10 am

One of the bukkit developers...? Rolling Eyes

DQuaN
Admin

https://dqcraft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:40 am

Uhhh..... No. The sentences seem very much rushed and that of a child begging(of course this is what it is). And what about this Skype'ing? Basically no one on the server knows you personally. So it's normal if we don't trust any proof you present to us. If you were 14 years old you would be able to cite this "bukkit developer" and not just mucking about begging with no proof. Next thing we will see is you begging for your "friends" to come back to the server. It's just is not happening in my eyes.

Nick
Server Admin
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tlowr4 Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:47 pm

Nope! Like nick said, you are a 9 year old begging. Trying to say you're 14 now Laughing I am 14 (15 now actually), and I've never seen spelling, grammar, and punctuation as poor as that...unless you never went to school. If you are 14, why did you lie in the first place?

On a more personal and somewhat selfish level, I'm not going to be terrorized by this childling. He comes back, I go. Not that that bothers anyone, but the statement is there.

Had your chance. Blew it. Said 'Bai' months ago. Still that status, and with that, I say...
BAI!

tlowr4

Back to top Go down

Post by MrCoolfiat Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:05 pm

tlowr4 wrote:Nope! Like nick said, you are a 9 year old begging. Trying to say you're 14 now Laughing I am 14 (15 now actually), and I've never seen spelling, grammar, and punctuation as poor as that...unless you never went to school. If you are 14, why did you lie in the first place?

On a more personal and somewhat selfish level, I'm not going to be terrorized by this childling. He comes back, I go. Not that that bothers anyone, but the statement is there.

Had your chance. Blew it. Said 'Bai' months ago. Still that status, and with that, I say...
BAI!
lol wat r u tlkin bout. dis iz le wrst grmmer n spelingz evah.
MrCoolfiat
MrCoolfiat

http://GTPlanet.net

Back to top Go down

Post by tlowr4 Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:11 pm

^^ No, that's text speak.

tlowr4

Back to top Go down

Post by MrCoolfiat Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:01 am

tlowr4 wrote:^^ No, that's text speak.
Exactly, so it's as bad as it can get.
MrCoolfiat
MrCoolfiat

Back to top Go down

Post by Beep_Nitro Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:58 pm

Look Skype me ill call you where you can hear my voice i just want one more chance, I'm sorry i used to text speech a lot it's just that I was so used to it, I won't anymore. And I said I was 9 because, well really there is no reasoning behind it except i was new to mine craft around that time and I didn't know what where the ages of most players so I decided to make up a fake age I was 13 when I first joined I just turned 14 this year January 30, And I'm sorry I lied. Like i said before let me prove my self I will be different I will be more mature and I won't lie and cause problems. I will not beg for my friends to come back I haven't talked to any of them for a while except prettiegirl100 witch is always on the server. And I'm sorry if it sounds rushed I am studying for english mid-term in Florida its called the Fcats, and you take the writing ones every four years in 4th in 8th and 12th, I'm in 8th so this Fcat counts for where i get placed next year.

DQuaN wrote:One of the bukkit developers...? Rolling Eyes
Ya, Dilski if you don't believe me I'll send you his Skype name and you can talk to him maybe he can help you guys out Exclamation , but remember he is 21(I think) and he has a heavy accent.

Last edited by Beep_Nitro on Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Beep_Nitro

Back to top Go down

Post by MrCoolfiat Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:17 pm

Beep_Nitro wrote:Look Skype me ill call you where you can hear my voice i just want one more chance, I'm sorry i used to text speech a lot it's just that I was so used to it, I won't anymore. And I said I was 9 because, well really there is no reasoning behind it except i was new to mine craft around that time and I didn't know what where the ages of most players so I decided to make up a fake age I was 13 when I first joined I just turned 14 this year January 30, And I'm sorry I lied. Like i said before let me prove my self I will be different I will be more mature and I won't lie and cause problems. I will not beg for my friends to come back I haven't talked to any of them for a while except prettiegirl100 witch is always on the server. And I'm sorry if it sounds rushed I am studying for english mid-term in Florida its called the Fcats, and you take the writing ones every four years in 4th in 8th and 12th, I'm in 8th so this Fcat counts for where i get placed next year.

DQuaN wrote:One of the bukkit developers...? Rolling Eyes
Ya, Dilski if you don't believe me I'll send you his Skype name and you can talk to him maybe he can help you guys out Exclamation , but remember he is 21(I think) and he has a heavy accent.

Look, you sound very honest, but we can't risk another grief attack.
Now, on to DQ.
MrCoolfiat
MrCoolfiat

Back to top Go down

Post by Beep_Nitro Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:52 pm

I won't grief I just want to be able to play, after I left this server i joined others and none of them have had a community like this. Most where hardcore PvP, or RPG, or just creative, none where as fun as this and none had staff like this, most staff was to pushy or rude. I just want 1 more chance you guys can do anything to me if I slip up once, you can check if i broke anything with log block and roll it back, you can give me a global ban on mcbans. And if I am allowed to play I want to apologize to spongey and Jai, for trying to get them in trouble before I was banned. And Fiat I am being very honest.

Add me on Skype if you want, just in the request message put your in game name. Skype name is dkohlfink

Beep_Nitro

Back to top Go down

Post by Tj1360 Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:35 am

Doubt that will happen.

IF it was easy just like this I would be an Admin again. You did what you did, you have to take the punishment. If somehow you do end up being back in there then something is very wrong with this server.

Tj1360

Back to top Go down

Post by MrCoolfiat Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:46 am

Beep_Nitro wrote:I won't grief I just want to be able to play, after I left this server i joined others and none of them have had a community like this. Most where hardcore PvP, or RPG, or just creative, none where as fun as this and none had staff like this, most staff was to pushy or rude. I just want 1 more chance you guys can do anything to me if I slip up once, you can check if i broke anything with log block and roll it back, you can give me a global ban on mcbans. And if I am allowed to play I want to apologize to spongey and Jai, for trying to get them in trouble before I was banned. And Fiat I am being very honest.

Add me on Skype if you want, just in the request message put your in game name. Skype name is dkohlfink
We're done with you, Beep. Go find another server. Why is it that all of a sudden you want to come back? And you want to tinker with settings to "help out"? What is going on? Planning to grief again? Look, we've feel once, we ain't falling twice.
MrCoolfiat
MrCoolfiat

Back to top Go down

Post by DQuaN Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:33 pm

Tj1360 wrote:Doubt that will happen.

IF it was easy just like this I would be an Admin again. You did what you did, you have to take the punishment. If somehow you do end up being back in there then something is very wrong with this server.

That's a fair point actually.

Sorry Beep, request denied.

DQuaN
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beep_Nitro Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:49 pm

I've been trying to get on since the day I was ban, Only a few days ago I messaged DQuaN thru Skype and he gave me the idea. I just want one shot I mean players have done worse than me and are still on.... Please I just want one more chance I won't do anything bad. I can really benefit the server, I just want a chance to be back on, talk to you guys one on one, build another house, just enjoy the server have fun. And think if i do do anything bad, global mcban me that instant so it goes on my perfect mcbans record, why would I want to join to do something bad if I know you guys can just globally mcban me and ruin my perfect history, rollback anything I did, I just want another shot.

Beep_Nitro

Back to top Go down

Post by MrCoolfiat Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:30 am

Beep_Nitro wrote:I've been trying to get on since the day I was ban, Only a few days ago I messaged DQuaN thru Skype and he gave me the idea. I just want one shot I mean players have done worse than me and are still on.... Please I just want one more chance I won't do anything bad. I can really benefit the server, I just want a chance to be back on, talk to you guys one on one, build another house, just enjoy the server have fun. And think if i do do anything bad, global mcban me that instant so it goes on my perfect mcbans record, why would I want to join to do something bad if I know you guys can just globally mcban me and ruin my perfect history, rollback anything I did, I just want another shot.
How about you try out your "skills" on newminer's?
MrCoolfiat
MrCoolfiat

Back to top Go down

Post by tlowr Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:29 am

As Dunc already said, request denied.

Or if you're apparent strange and small brain can't understand that:

No.

tlowr

Back to top Go down

Post by DQuaN Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:50 pm

No need to be rude tlowr.

DQuaN
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tlowr Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:29 pm

^^ True, I apolgoize. Cought me on a bad day :p Sorry.

If things had turned out differant the first time, Beep, it would have been a differant story. Sorry, but no.

tlowr

Back to top Go down

Post by DQuaN Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:43 pm

*different*

Also log in when you post!

DQuaN
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content