DQCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Server Movements

Go down

My Server Movements Empty My Server Movements

Post by tlowr4 Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:27 pm

This is for the heck of it, and for people to finally understand just how much I've actually helped on the server.

Introduction:

• Aided in some of the biggest build on the server
  • Countless hours spent on the server
  • Dedication to it and it's members.

Private builds (with some occasional support and aid):
  • T's Un-cosy cottage (outside Rapture, first structure built)
  • Several small emergency shelters whilst out adventuring
  • My Secret Hideaway (carefully planned and lots of work into that, as some know)
  • T's Cosy Cottage (in thorncombe, first structure to be erected there [excluding the hanging house and Rykon's Mushroom House])
  • T's Food and Beverages (torn down to make way for Community Mine #1)
  • T's Tools and Armor (torn down to make way for Community Mine #1)
  • Mob Trap (mostly built by me, aided by dunc due to the new No TNT above certain level rule, is now a private thing only)
  • New T's Tools, Food, Armor and Beverages
  • T's Cosy Cottage #2 in the 1.8 World

Community Builds (build mostly by me, but for the community):
  • T's Resort and Spa (had to be dissasembled due to mobarena being in my way, thanks dunc :p [new one currently being erected a long, long way away from spawn])
  • Thorncombe Town Hall
  • Community Mine #1 (75% dug out by me, entirely by hand, was down to bedrock before a rollback)
  • GTPlanet Logo at the Rapture symbol (50% completed by me, the other 50% completed by an unknown person, wasn't entirely impressed at the time, but I appreciated the help)
  • Bombercraft Arena (94% completed, still awaiting materials to be supplied by Dunc, all hand built by me)
  • Mob Trap (mostly built by me, aided by dunc due to the new No TNT above certain level rule, is now a private thing only)
  • Spleef-Arena (built entirely by me, never used :L)
  • Sprufing up Rapture with trees, streetlights, and grass (60% completed by me)
  • Thorncombe Bar & Resturant (80% completed)

Community Aids (helped with some major community builds):
  • MobArena Arena (aided nick09 with the major stone and obsidian placement)
  • Pyramid Hotel and Luxury Resort (aided GTP_Sharky and granturismite in building the structure and underground rooms)
  • Old spawn (decorated, the one that's sandstone and wood]

Builds for sale (houses and alotments built entirely by hand, entirely by me, which are up for sale or auction):
  • Castle (outside Rapture in scrubland, very large, for sale for 3500 credits (60% completed))
  • Tiny Houses in Thorncombe (3 for sale)
  • Family Homes in Thorncombe (2 for sale)
  • Specialty Home outside Rapture (lava and glass floor, underground entertainment area, private beach (87% completed))

Player aids (aided other players in their own personal houses and projects):
  • granturismite's (2 projects)
  • EnkiGilbert (1 major project)

Houses bought (built mostly by other players, which I have purchased):
  • The Monkey on Skylimit Hill (built by tiddys2k and nick09)
  • EnkiGilbert's Second Lair (donated due to his leave)

Also many mining endevors for members, donations, and contributions to the member's wealth etc.

And LOTS LOTS more which I shall update this constantly, as I remember things, and as I do more and more to have fun and make the server more fun for others.

tlowr4

Back to top Go down